EurAsia Transit suite of airfreight products meets the logistics needs of our clients, including, among others:
- Special Air Freight for goods that require special handling, transportation and storage;
- Express Air Freight with express delivery of goods around the world;
- Intermodal Freight which combines two or more transportation routes (eg. Air and Sea).
We provide a full overview of the air freight services that are available to our clients with broad flexibility on delivery times, routings, handling procedures and prices.
We are leader in air cargo transportation in Kazakhstan handling more than 50% of the total volumes.
EurAsia Transit has direct agency agreements with several airlines which allow us to provide the most competitive rates for air transportation and priority over freight loading. Our airline partners include: Air Astana, Lufthansa, KLM, Turkish Airlines, Asiana, Bmi, Czech Airlines, Air Arabia, Mahan Air, Hainan Airlines, Turkmeniston Havo Yollary, Uzbekistan Airways, Somon Air, Tadjik Air, Ukraine International Airlines, Transaero, SCAT, Bek Air, etc.
We provide the following air freight services:
- General air freight;
- Special and heavy goods air freight;
- Hazardous cargo air freight;
- Perishable goods logistics;
- Definition of delivery routes;
- Rate calculation and optimization of transport costs;
- Preparation of transport documents;
- Reservation and provision of cargo tanks;
- Customs clearance;
- Cargo insurance;
- Tracking of goods in transit;
- Consolidation (combining diverse cargoes into single shipments);
- Air freight consulting;
- Organize cargo charter flight.
At EurAsia Transit, we constantly strive to expand and improve our portfolio of services to ensure that we stay one step ahead of the competition.