Implementation of the International standards
OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2007
The company EAT LLP developed and implemented occupational health and safety management system – OHSAS 18001:2007 and environmental management system – ISO 14001:2004. As a result of certified audit, the certificate of registration of occupational health and safety management system – BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and the certificate of registration of environmental management system – ISO 14001:2004 were issued by BSI Assurance UK Limited company and registered in Great Britain.
Occupational health and safety management system – BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and environmental management system – ISO 14001:2004, promotes a creation of safe and healthy working conditions, improvements of an ecological situation, provides the basic approach which allows the company to identify and control consistently risks on health and safety, to reduce probability of accidents, to meet legislative standards and to increase overall effectiveness of work.
Certification of BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001:2004 system confirms compliance of the specification:
- Potential reduction of number of accidents;
- Potential reduction of idle time and related expenses;
- Demonstration of observance of legislative and standard requirements;
- Demonstration to interested parties of our commitment to labor protection and ensuring production safety;
- Demonstration of innovative and far-sighted approach;
- Expansion of a circle of new clients and business partners;
- Higher level of risk management for health and safety now, same as in the future;
- Potential decrease in expenses on insurance of a civil liability;
- Advantages during participation in tenders, the conclusion of subcontract contracts;
- Simplification of obtaining various licenses and permissions;
- Increase of investment appeal;
- Increase of market value of the company;
- Improvement of public image.
Primary purpose of a control system of occupational health and safety management – OHSAS 18001:2007 and environmental management system ISO 14001:2004, is a full introduction of policy on occupational health, safety and ecology systems:
- to support and constantly improve occupational health and safety management system and ecology;
- to carry out a production activity according to requirements of the current legislation in the field of occupational health, environmental management;
- to carry out professional health management system and environmental system on elimination of risks for employees who can be exposed to dangers connected with activity of the enterprise.